Additional Fees

I enrolled in online their online course , yesterday July 26 paid $75/- as first installment, I enrolled and got the confirmation of the enrollment @ 7:48 AM I did not get the link to the course so I raised a ticket @ 8:17 AM They resolved the ticket @ 12:30 The refund policy as stated in their website is Students who (pre) terminate their participation in the course, are entitled to a partial refund of the course tuition for that course as per the following stipulations: Up to 24 hours after the date of your registration you may receive a full refund. Between 24 Hours & 10 days following registration, you may receive a 70% refund of the total course tuition (Or completion of 30% of the total course tuition).

No refund will be granted to those who submit their termination later than 10 days following registration (Or completion of 100% of the total course tuition).

I looked at the course it was very primitive in their teaching at best, worse than some of the free courses available online, A complete waste of money and time so I sent an email to cancel today July 27th @ 8:59 AM Please note that their cancellation policy states that up to 24 hours after the date of registration not from the date of registration so they should have given me a full refund of $75/- I paid. Instead they tried to hook me on to other courses when I refused they claimed that this cancellation was over 24hrs and charged me an additional $59.55 over and above the $75/- they charged me initially, and without authorization they illegally charged my credit card an additional amount of $59.55

Review about: Eteacher Group Hebrew Course.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Attitude of customer service, Irresponsible administrative staff.

Comments

After posting here Ariel contacted me couple of times and tried to sell me other courses, when I refused, he finally relented and gave me a refund which posted to my account a week later , I would advise staying away from this people

Michaeljacobs

Hello John,

Thank you so much for bringing this important matter to our attention. As a school policy, eTeacher believes in continuous improvement.

Your feedback helps us in learning how to become the best academy for our students and teachers alike. We would like to resolve this matter quickly and efficiently, to guarantee your satisfaction with the study programs.

Please contact service@eteachergroup.com, attention of: Michal Jacobs, or call us at 1-646-200-5822, as soon as possible, so that we may help you best we can.

Looking forward to assisting you promptly,

Michael Jacobs,