Avoid this company.They have the worst sales people.

They are extremely pushy and they constantly harass you via phone multiple times per day. I was sick and unable to attend a couple of sessions. They called and tried to sell me a new class by discounting what I had already paid into the current semester. That evening, my card was charged a total of eight times for amounts that I never authorized.

My credit card's fraud department alerted me and closed my account. When I called the next day, they claimed that another department was responsible for the charges. I kept asking for the name of the department, but the only thing the sales rep was concerned about was my normal monthly payments which were declined. Well yes it was declined because my account was closed - thanks to their dishonest billing department.

Finally, after yelling at this guy (which I hated to do but that is the only way that I could get his attention) he provided the name of the department. He told me to call the main number.

I called back and requested this department by name, only to be told that there is no such department.This company is a scam.

This person wrote the review hebrew class from Eteacher Group. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Eteacher Group to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Eteacher Group for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments