1.5
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality

I registered more six month ago for a course and paid via credit card.I never received the log on information.

so I was never able to access the course I paid for. I spoke to Eteacher Group representatives and was told that the log on was sent to me. They did not give it to me nor emailed to me. Yet I was charged $100 monthly for the course.

They never gave me a local New York number nor a name to reach anyone.Now that I have blocked them from cashing in on my credit card, I promptly received an email with a local number and a name asking me for payment.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $650. The author is overall dissatisfied with Eteacher Group. The most disappointing about eteacher group biblical hebrew course from Eteacher Group was irresponsible administrative staff Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Eteacher Group.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Eteacher Group to other companies on our site.

Comments

philomena
Blackpool, Blackpool, United Kingdom #1196799

For anyone in the USA who has lost money to eTeacher USA here are the details of their bank account. It might be possible to get an order against their bank to recover your money.

Wells Fargo Bank

Branch: Northern CA Technology

SWIFT: WFBIUS6S

ABA: 121000248

Account Title: ETEACHER LTD Account Number: 4120441241 Address: 400 Hamilton Ave. Palo Alto, CA, 94301