Resolved

Eteacher Group They have delayed in refunding my money £601. It's about 2 months now!

No reasonable response as to when the money willbe refunded, and the customer cannot deal with the situation only the finance team... They are playong games. This the agreed 70% refund on Biblical Hebrew courses. In September, the refund was calculated and agreed.

However, I got only about half of the agreed amount. I have been contacting them to get the remainder, without any success. I will appreciate any help I can get from here. I need my money back as soon as possible.

Customer service is horrible, terribly bad. Refund my money!

Review about: Eteacher Group Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Eteacher has terrible business practices. They fail to inform you when selling their courses that cancellation costs (after 2 days( are $600-1200 USD (that is 50-100% of the course cost).

Their accounting is poor. They incorrectly charged my credit card and I was dumb and didn't submit it as fraud, believing I could work with them and get the incorrectly charged funds returned. Six months later, no luck with that. They simply stonewall and since they are internet based and have no US ties (or apparently British either) there is no legal recourse.

BEWARE of ETEACHER! Nice teachers, good curriculum but is it worth it?

philomena

If you have had a bad experience with eTeacher please join the new Facebook group which is dedicated to gaining justice for all those who have been ripped off by this organisation. If we can get enough members we can make our voices heard in Israel and make this company answer for the manner in which it conducts its business affairs and treats its paying customers.

Please join.

It is named for Biblical Hebrew although students who paid to learn Modern Hebrew or any other course are very welcome to join. There is greater strength in numbers than trying to fight alone.