This company is completely fraudulent.Do not take anything from them.

They offered me a class at 9 PM or 11 PM because I have small children. Once they sent me my course confirmation it was for a 5 PM class. I called them to let them know it was the wrong time and got online to try to change it to another time. For the month that I had signed up they had no such time even offered anywhere.

They acted so accommodating and acted like they had A class available any given time I needed it. But they actually have very limited times. I couldn't take anything before 7 PM and they didn't have anything after 7 PM. So I asked for a refund.

they said they would have to listen to the recording of our conversation. Then the guy called me back a week later and told me I was right and they would be refunding the money. then he called me a week later and told me never mind that they couldn't refund the money. I can't call and talk to someone about a refund because they are in a different department and they say they can only call you.

That takes 3 to 5 business days for them to get back to you. Interesting thing is I have gotten several emails from them saying they have been trying to contact me and can't get in touch. I always have my phone on me and have no missed calls from them. They are liars.

Do not do business with anyone from eteacher.I find it interesting that I signed up to take a biblical Hebrew class and something based on the Bible has such a dishonest company running it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of eteacher group biblical hebrew course. Eteacher Group needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned eteacher group biblical hebrew course in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Eteacher Group.

Comments

#1193227

Hi Everyone!

I think I just get my self in to bad situation with ETeacher Group Ltd.

They up to your money!

They just take the money from my account, overnight from Sunday to Monday!

Best wishes to all, because the level of your language abulity will be very low... the course is rushed and it is all about take your finances!

philomena
to Anonymous Blackpool, Blackpool, United Kingdom #1193759

Yes it is absolutely disgraceful.We need to get a group of people together and sue them through a group action in Israel.

If we take a group action we won't all need to go and they will have to pay all the legal costs because they will lose.

There are lots of people who have been ripped off by eTeacher and because they are in Israel there is little or nothing that anybody can do about it.It is time for all the people who they have stolen money from to fight back.